June Favourites


Hi! I had the flu for 4 weeks (most of the month) and FINALLY I fell better. But this was not an impediment to little flashes of happiness. Here we go!

1.- Back to watercolours. I'm anxious and I was really afraid about to experiment with real paint again. I'm bored working on the computer, my eyes are tired. My mind found the calm.
2.- Illustration workshop for kids. My first workshop was amazing. Boys and girls are really cool and I learn a lot about them!
3.- Honey, lemon and ginger. My weapons against the flu. Best team ever!
4.- Nessie tea infuser. I love Scottland and I hope with all of my soul that Ness lake monster be real. I bought it on eBay.
5.- Harry Potter 20th Anniversary. The best saga. My favourite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and my house is Ravenclaw. Any Potterhead aroud here?

And that's all for now.

See you soon, bye!

---

Hola! Tuve gripe por 4 semanas (casi todo el mes) y FINALMENTE me siento mejor. Pero esto no fue un impedimento para pequeños chispazos de felicidad. Aquí vamos!

1.- De vuelta a las acuarelas. Soy ansiosa y estaba bastante asustada sobre experimentar con pintura real nuevamente. Estoy aburrida de trabajar en el computador, mis ojos están cansados. Mi mente encontró la calma.
2.- Taller de ilustración para niños y niñas. Mi primer taller fue maravilloso. Los niños y niñas son geniales y aprendo mucho de ellos!
3.- Miel, limón y jengibre. Mis armas contra la gripe. El mejor equipo!
4.- Infusor para té con forma de Nessie. Amo Escocia y deseo con toda mi alma que el monstruo del lago Ness sea real. Lo compré por eBay.
5.- 20º aniversario de Harry Potter. La mejor saga. Mi libro favorito es Harry Potter y el Cáliz de Fuego y mi casa es Ravenclaw. Algún Potterhead por aquí?

Y eso es todo por ahora.

Nos vemos pronto, adiós!

Jenoveva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram