February Favourites


February was so long! But I really enjoy it. Here my monthly favourites:

1.- Makeup sponge. A wonderful discover! I rarely wear makeup and I prefer a natural finish. This tool helps me for that purpose and my skin looks flawless.
2.- New haircut. A month ago I really proud about my long and wavy hair. But I bored. I will show you soon!
3.- "Road to the Oscars" Challenge. I watched the nine nominees movies for Best Picture at the Academy Awards. In one week. Imagine how tired I am ahaha.
4.- Morning smoothies. It's the best way to start the day. My favourite smoothie includes spinach, apple, banana, strawberries, blueberries and natural yogurt.
5.- Cartoons. I've never watched before cartoons that everyone talks about except for the times I visited Lucas, my little friend and neighbor. I've been really spent a good time Star vs Forces of Evil, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

I hope you like it, see you soon!

---

Febrero se hizo eterno! Pero lo disfruté mucho. Aquí mis favoritos del mes:

1.- Esponja de maquillaje. Un gran hallazgo! Rara vez uso maquillaje y prefiero un acabado natural. Esta herramienta me ayuda en dicho propósito y mi piel luce impecable. Pruébenla!
2.- Nuevo corte de cabello. Un mes atrás estaba orgullosa por mi largo y ondulado cabello. Pero me aburrí. Ya pronto les mostraré cómo quedó.
3.- Desafío "Camino a los Oscars". Vi los 9 filmes nominados a Mejor Película en los premios Oscar. Todo en una semana. Podrán imaginar lo cansada que estoy ajaja. 
4.- Batidos matutinos. La mejor forma de empezar el día! Mi favorito lleva espinaca, manzana, plátano, frutilla, arándanos y yogurt natural.
5.- Dibujos animados. Nunca antes había visto los dibujos animados de los que todos hablan a excepción de las veces que iba a casa de Lucas, mi pequeño vecino. La he pasado realmente bien viendo Star vs las fuerzas del mal, Steven Universe y Gravity Falls.

Espero les haya gustado, nos vemos pronto!

Jenoveva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram