July Favourites


Hello everyone! I know you expected this post (probably not) but it's a ritual for me. A necessary ritual. Here we go!

1.- Creightons Frizz No More Totally Tame Conditioner. My hair is a mess, thick and wavy. This conditioner is my redention.
2.- Netflix. Now I understand the fascination with this site. It worth it every penny.
3.- Downton Abbey. Where was I that I never saw this beautiful TV serie? It's just perfect.
4.- Gouache Painting. The best rediscover of the year, surely. It works better than watercolours.
5.- Green Smoothie. Next goal: lose weight. This smoothie contains green apple, banana an spinach.
6.- Burgundy Sweater. I'm a huge fan of this color and I NEEDED IT!
7.- Akbar Blackcurrant Flavoured Tea. I love it.

So, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by, see you next time!

---

Hola a todos/as! Sé que esperaban este post (probablemente no) pero es un ritual para mi. Uno necesario. Aquí vamos!

1.- Acondicionador Frizz No More de Creightons. Mi cabello es un desastre, grueso y ondulado. Este acondicionador es mi redención.
2.- Netflix. Ahora entiendo la fascinación con este sitio. Vale la pena cada peso.
3.- Downton Abbey. Dónde estaba que nunca vi esta hermosa serie? Simplemente perfecta.
4.- Pintura Gouache. El mejor redescubrimiento del año, seguramente. Funciona mejor que las acuarelas.
5.- Batido Verde. Próximo objetivo: perder peso. Contiene manzana verde, plátano y espinaca.
6.- Sweater Burdeo. Soy una gran fanática de este color y LO NECESITABA!
7.- Té Saborizado con Grosella Negra de Akbar. Lo amo.

Así que eso es todo por ahora. Gracias por pasar, nos vemos para la próxima!




Jenoveva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram