May Favourites


Hi everyone!
How are you? I'm really fine. May was a great month, I'm very happy about that. And here is my list with my monthly favourites. Let's go!


1.- Eggplants. One of my favourites vegetables. I like to eat it with zucchini, carrot, mushroom, onion, broccoli and rice as a side dish. It works great with pasta, too.

2.- Eyebrows Gel. I love styling my eyebrows and with this gel they stay intact all day long. It's from Oriflame.

3.- Florentine cookies. Amazing discovering! A thin dough, almonds and chocolate (yummie, yummie).

4.- Pancakes Cake. For the Mother's Day. Really good taste and texture. The recipe here. Jemma's Youtube channel is really cool.

5.- Creative Enterprise Workshop. I applied for a workshop about creative business and I won! I woke up to 5.30 am for an entire week because this workshop was held in another city. 4 hours on a bus, round trip everyday. But the experience was amazing. A very dynamic, constructive and inspiring environment. The speaker was born in UK and he didn't speak Spanish! But we had a translator. Oh! An important detail: the coffee breaks (3 times per day) was really good. Thank you to Corfo, British Council and Nesta.

6.- Pomodoro Method. I have a huge problem: my time management is awful and I needed a solution. Someone mentioned the Pomodoro Method and I saw the light. I took only a few days using it but the change is incredible. 25 minutes of hard work, then a break for 5 minutes. After 4 cycles of 25 minutes, a 20 minutes big break. You can program your alarm or download an app from internet. My favourite is Brain Focus (pss! I'm using it as I write this post!). Please just give it a try, will no regret.

7.- The Beatles' Music. I have not updated the music on my portable player for a long time. It's amazing to re-listen to a fantastic band (my all time favourite) and size their current status.

And tell me, how was your month?

See you next time, bye!

---

Hola a todos/as!
Cómo están? Yo muy bien. Mayo fue un gran mes
1.- Berenjenas. Una de mis verduras favoritas. Me gusta consumirlo con zapallo italiano, zanahoria, champiñones, cebolla, brócoli y arroz como acompañamiento. También funciona muy bien con pasta.

2.- Gel para cejas. Me encanta estilizar mis cejas y con este gel permanecen intactas durante todo el día. Es de Oriflame.

3.- Galletas florentinas. Un increíble descubrimiento! Masa delgada, almendras y chocolate (ñami, ñami).

4.- Torta de panqueques. Para el día de la Madre. Buen sabor y textura. La receta aquí. El canal de Youtube de Jemma es genial.

5.- Taller de Empresa Creativa. Postulé a un taller sobre negocio creativo y quedé! Durante una semana me levanté a las 5.30 am porque el taller era impartido en otra ciudad. 4 horas ida y vuelta sentada en un bus. Pero la experiencia fue grandiosa. Un ambiente muy dinámico, constructivo e inspirador. El relator era originario del Reino Unido y no hablaba español! Pero teníamos una traductora. Un detalle muy importante: en los 3 recreos diarios había mucha comida. Gracias a Corfo, British Council y Nesta.

6.- Método Pomodoro. Tengo un gran problema: soy pésima gestionando mi tiempo y necesitaba una solución. Alguien por ahí mencionó el método Pomodoro y vi la luz. Llevo pocos días usándolo pero el cambio es increíble. 25 minutos de trabajo intenso, luego 5 minutos de descanso. Después de 4 ciclos de 25 minutos un gran descanso de 20 minutos. Pueden programar su alarma o descargar alguna aplicación desde internet. Mi favorita es Brain Focus (pss! la estoy usando mientras escribo este post!). Por favor, pruébenla. No se arrepentirán.

7.- Música de The Beatles. Hace mucho tiempo que no actualizaba la música de mi reproductor portátil. Es increíble volver a escuchar a una banda fantástica (mi favorita de todos los tiempos) y dimensionar su actual vigencia.

Y cuénteme, qué tal estuvo su mes?

Nos vemos en una próxima oportunidad, adiós!

Jenoveva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram